- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
What is shared parking?
Shared parking is a way to optimise the parking spaces in big cities. Private parking owners such as hotels, companies, universities, hospitals, etc. and individuals can rent out their parking space at times they don’t use it. This allows drivers to park their car at parking spaces that are so far not accessible for them. It also allows us, to offer these parking spaces at better prices, compared to regular parking tariffs. Hence every parking owner can rent out their parking space via mobypark.
The concept of shared parking helps drivers to avoid the long search and the circling around to find an empty parking space. Especially in big cities, we lose in average 20 minutes every day searching for parking. We believe you can spend this time in a better way.